Friday 21 January 2011

Just something to get me started

So I'm not always into these things and never really seem to be able to keep anything like this going properly. I guess this is just something i can moan to without people saying I'm moaning too much, I actually really need something right now that i can just go on and on about random useless rubbish. My head has alittle too much going on in it at the moment I can't really tell my bf because we will argue or he apparently already knows i hate going round my parents just to moan because they probably really hate to see my so down ugh its such a mess. When I see my friends which is hardly ever I don't exactly just wanna go on to them the whole time whats the point I cherish that little bit of time I have with them because I just don't know when I'll get to see them again. Honestly I am waffling right now and not that I think anyone will really be reading this is they did they'd most likely have stopped by now. I'm not a bad person maybe abit lazy and lacking quite abit of confidence I'm not proud of how I am and what I do which is nothing I do try and look for work I always am yet no luck i apply for loads of stuff but usually theres no reply. I wouldn't mind but I'm hardly applying for a job in NASA or something just a regular shop job or supermarket job. I could have done better I could have done alot better and I do feel like I've let my parents down abit but theres still time and some hope for me. I wrote that like I'm a criminal that just can't stop breaking the law or something when all I am is a young woman trying to find work, a life, a sense of being. Trying to find happiness. Things are so dark for me at the moment I can't seem to see a clearing yet but it will happen, I've got moving stress, finding a place, and really I've got a few things to sort out with my bf because its on thin ice right now. All this post and I guess this blog mostly is for me to get some stuff of my chest and out of my head so I can feel alittle better.

No comments:

Post a Comment